With our swimming lessons, you’ll be enjoying New Braunfels’ great water activities with your kids in no time! We cater ages three to 10 and focus on swim techniques at every level: from basic pool safety to advanced swimming strokes.
Swimming Lessons & Classes in New Braunfels, TX
Many other swim lessons are taught in Olympic swimming pools, which are not ideal for swim lessons. Our pool is specifically designed for swimming lessons: great for beginners while giving enough room for more advanced swimmers to do laps. Our class sizes are also small enough to pay attention to your child’s specific needs.
Swim Skill Levels
- Level 1 – Blowing bubble, head submersion, floating, pool safety
- Level 2 – Unassisted floating, basic strokes, gliding, introduction to deep water
- Level 3 – Rotary breathing, refine basic strokes, breaststroke, deep end work
- Level 4 – Competence in basic strokes, butterfly, strength and conditioning
- Level 5 – Competence in all strokes, endurance, flip turns
All our classes are 30 minutes long and occur four times a week: Monday through Thursday.
There are four 3-week terms per summer.
|9:30 AM – 10:00 AM||7 – 10 years||4 & 5|
|10:00 AM – 10:30 AM||5 – 7 years||3|
|10:45 AM – 11: 15 AM||4 – 5 years||2|
|11:15 AM – 11:45 AM||3 – 4 years||1|
|Term 1||May 30 - June 17||3 weeks||$150|
|Term 2||June 20 - July 8||3 weeks||$150|
|Term 3||July 11 - July 29||3 weeks||$150|
|Term 4||August 1 - August 19||3 weeks||$150|
Full tuition is due upon registration. Tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable.
2065 S Walnut Avenue, New Braunfels, TX 78130